Telemedia Magazine & Charge To Mobile Review are for any business that wishes to engage and commercialize “connected consumers” using mobile devices to respond or interact with value added services, premium content and applications. We report on howcarrier billing and other alternative payment platforms continue to evolve and, in partnership with Service Providers and Aggregators – form part of the “Telemedia” value chain which is typically underpinned by minutes, messages and traffic. Published in print and online; essential reading for Merchants, Media and Content Owners – who want seamless micropayment solutions and engagement tools; that can immediately convert salesacross the globally expanding range of Media, Affiliate and Advertising networks.
In this issue:
- Affiliate marketing by New Webgains
- Affiliate World Berlin – Show Preview
- The Consumer Care Service to handle PRS complaints and refunds to help boost service uptake
- Mobile Drives Digital Ad Spend Past £10 Billion
- Oxygen8 rebrands as Dynamic Mobile Billing as its focus shifts
- Customer service – the new name of the PRS game
- 2017: the year affiliate marketing shakes out and grows up?
- Using micro-segmentation to cut through advertising fatigue
Charge To Mobile Review
- Shoppers Embrace m-Payments
- VIVA Bahrain Boosts Google Play
- Tola mobile Enhances Online Magazine Sales
- The Future of Digital Payments
- Protecting m-Pay Data
- The future of digital payments
- The march of mobile payments across Europe
- Protecting customer information in the m-payments world
- What’s driving mobile payments?
- Care in the community, by Paul Skeldon
- The robots are coming