The latest companies registered include Tommy Hilfiger, Fossil Group, Santander, Decathlon, Thomas Cook, H&M, ASOS, Groupon, UniDays, IKEA, and many more! You can view the full list of attending companies here.
Paul Stewart, Head of Global Strategic Partnerships & Innovation from Awin says …
“One of the many reasons this industry has remained close to my heart is its willingness to come together for honest conversation, ASEURO19 helps continue that tradition. I look forward to putting my ideas out there & discovering what else the industry has planned for 2019 and beyond”
We have over 40 amazing speakers that you can hear from at #ASEURO19 such as:
Social Chain, GymShark, Tesco Bank, Groupon, Uber, Webgains, Badoo, Rakuten Marketing, SmarterChaos, Connected Path and many more. View the full list of speakers here.
Need some more convincing?
• Over 50% of attendees are affiliates, and 25% advertisers
• Top verticals include B2B, Entertainment, Financial Services, Travel, and Fashion
• Top 3 countries attendees are travelling from are Germany, UK and the Netherlands.
Here are some highlights that we are excited about:
• Steven Bartlett, CEO of Social Chain will kick things off in our first keynote session.
• The Network Keynote Panel
• Country Roundtables
• The Happiness Hub
• Our Official After Party Sponsored by Webgains
• The Big Debate – This House believes coupons and cashback do add value to affiliate marketing
• Dutch Waffles, massages, and lots of drinks on the exhibition floor!
We have limited passes remaining so get it in your diaries, book those flights, and most importantly, register your pass here with your 20% discount!