Extending media collateral across interactive channels is becoming central to how TV and radio producers and broadcasters, publishers, media buyers, marketing agencies and brands generate extra revenues the term “monetising content” might be better and build brand awareness and loyalty.
How does Telemedia’s publishing products aid Media Companies, Ad Agencies, Content Publishers, Marketeers and Brands?
- Discover new revenue models as traditional ad revenues decline
- Monetise inventory, data assets, airtime, eyeballs and impressions
- Find out about a new breed of service provider who has the technology and expertise to help you develop new interactive services
- Convert data assets, viewers and callers into customers
- Develop highly trackable campaign response tools for advertisers and agencies
- Tackle the challenges of a free content world
- Enhance content assets across multiple convergent media platforms
- Get to grips with rules and regulations in markets across the world
- Learn from where others have been successful
- Get the inside track from the movers, shakers and opinion formers from across the telemedia and media industries.
Maximize your value in the chain which generates huge volumes of minutes, messages and traffic worldwide and discover where the next opportunity lies in partnership with Media & Marketing Groups, SPs, Aggregators, Network Operators, Convergent Technology and Billing Specialists.
Glossary of Terms
How can Telemedia help media companies to generate revenue?
Incremental revenue generated through the promotion and sale of digital content, value added services and in-app purchases are essential to media owners as “paid for” advertising and subscription revenues are in general decline. By working in partnership with telemedia providers – new commercial, models are becoming more effective. Whether it’s by creating a paywall to access unique content, “mobilising” media brands or by enabling interactive broadcast formats such as Who Wants to Be Millionaire?, Comic Relief, X Factor etc. it’s the ability to provide instant, response driven micro payment solutions that is crucial to the success of this “type” of media-driven proposition
How can media companies monetise their data assets?
By developing a detailed consumer profile (set against a simple telephone number / caller ID); merchants, brands and content owners seek to extend the lifespan of their customer acquisitions.
What is digital content revenue model?
The ever-changing media landscape provides an interface with interest groups and potential customers; allowing promoters to segment and target their promotions. Built on traditional revenue share models, this market has evolved (in technical terms) beyond all recognition – however popular online affiliate models are essentially built upon the same commercial principals of old.
WHAT CAN TELEMEDIA DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Most gambling companies have now created a bespoke mobile app for their customers to use.…
Dugout launches unique ad platform providing rich contextual audience targeting for clubs, sponsors and brands
Dugout has launched Dugout FanPro, a unique and new fan profiling platform which will enable the football…
Sam Media has won in the Telecommunications category of the Malaysia International Business Awards 2020,…
A new report from Juniper Research finds that the video games industry will exceed $200 billion in…