The world’ first 5G app agency announces today that since opening its doors in July 2020 it has already signed 50 agents worldwide. It was just three weeks ago that the agency reached the 40-agent milestone confirming the view that momentum is increasing dramatically this year.
The concept of the Nonvoice agency is completely unique. It is supported by a team of freelance agents who are predominately able to facilitate their role with Nonvoice with their existing employment. That gives the team a lot of flexibility as well as use the Nonvoice network of apps and operator relationships to assist with what is required in each of their regions. Local knowledge is power and Nonvoice is committed to eventually having a representative in each country worldwide.
The 50th agent to join is Francois Hannouche from the Middle East who is an expert in chain of supply, International Marketing within the telecommunications industry and International Gateway Group Founder. Prior to François joining, other recent agent signings over the last few weeks have been:
- Nicolas Bussard – a highly experienced technology entrepreneur, Nicolas is our first agent based in Canada.
- Simon Earle – UK-based but with a global outlook, Simon brings to the agency 35 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Fabio Moraes – from Brazil, Fabio’s knowledge of business development and product strategy has been gained over his 20+ years in the industry.
- Marlin Nelson – a global player that specializes in international business development with extensive contacts in the telcos and industry wireless professionals. Marlin is based in the US and is also the CEO and President of International Business Expansion, LLC.
- Raimondo Anello – Raimondo is our Italian agent who is a member of “Italian Angels for Growth” and specialises in 5G for industries and digital transformation.
- Rosana Llinas – based in Colombia, Rosana has more than 15 years’ experience in IT and telecommunications with the likes of Siemens, Microsoft and Brightpoint.
- David Pearce – is a veteran of the mobile industry having worked for Vodafone, Yell, Alcatel-Lucent and Nokia.
- Shaheen Adam – is our Fintech specialist for the Africa region as well as being the managing director of business advisory group, Whiz Biz.
- Martin Gaiss – another global agent based in the US, Martin has expertise in content and global marketing and is also the founder of MG Labs.
“Launching something as unique and innovative as the Nonvoice agency was daunting. I knew from my own experience of the industry that there was a need for someone to step to help 5G app developers be successful and for telecommunications operators to have access to the right apps to easily add to their platforms. The test was whether others would welcome our input. I could not be happier with the agency’s success so far and to my peers who have joined from all corners of the globe who have signed up as agents,” commented: Simon Buckingham, Nonvoice Founder and CEO.
“Just like Simon I am an entrepreneur and recognise a good innovative opportunity when I see it. I know that other agents have mentioned it before, but the concept is so obvious that I am not sure why it hasn’t been done before. However, I am pleased to be part of the first 5G apps agency and to helping developers in both my home region of Canada as well as in Africa where I have been successful with some of my own start-up ventures,” added Nicolas Bussard, Nonvoice Agent.
Nonvoice Agency also recently launched Nonvoice Ventures, a capital investment fund set up to invest in start-ups with world-class innovative consumer and enterprise 5G and Augmented Reality (AR) apps. With the backing of the Nonvoice Agency, Nonvoice Ventures offers more than traditional venture capital funds by providing the support of a collaborative global community of investment professionals and industry experts.