Telemedia Magazine & Charge To Mobile Review are for any business that wishes to engage and commercialize “connected consumers” using mobile devices to respond or interact with value added services, premium content and applications. We report on how carrier billing and other alternative payment platforms continue to evolve and, in partnership with Service Providers and Aggregators – form part of the “Telemedia” value chain which is typically underpinned by minutes, messages and traffic. Published in print and online; essential reading for Merchants, Media and Content Owners – who want seamless micropayment solutions and engagement tools; that can immediately convert sales across the globally expanding range of Media, Affiliate and Advertising networks.
For more information about advertising, contact Jarvis@worldtelemedia.co.uk
In this issue:
Charge To Mobile Review
- Carrier billing’s new dawn
- Hot markets: carrier billing and telemedia goes global
- PSD2: The good, the bad and the fragmented
- Beep, Beep: here comes mobile motoring
- Hot ticket (mobile ticketing)
- Worlds colliding
Where telemedia meets cryptocurrencies
- Hold the front page!
Time for publishers to wake up to mobile carrier billing
- Telecoms regulatory outlook 2018 and beyond
- From the editor
Welcome to the nexus of carrier billing and the ‘attention economy’
- Working on the Blockchain gang
How distributed ledgers can simplify telephony – and more
- Viewers rewarded in blockchained crypto-tokens as the ‘attention economy’ comes to adult
- Isolate the cause or eradicate the effect?
- Mobile ad fraud: the silent commerce killer
- Number cruncher
In this issue: WTM17 Marbella. from affiliate marketing tips to GDPR to OTT, strategies for mobile engagement, adding value to DCB and more.
In this issue: Preview of World Telemedia 2017 Marbella, affiliate marketing, GDPR, mobile payments, wallets, PRS, Aime and much more.
In this issue: a consumer care service to handle PRS complaints and refunds to help boost service uptake and how shoppers embrace m-payments.