Telemedia Magazine is for any business that wishes to engage and commercialize “connected consumers” using mobile devices to respond or interact with value added services, premium content and applications. We report on how carrier billing and other alternative payment platforms continue to evolve and, in partnership with Service Providers and Aggregators – form part of the “Telemedia” value chain which is typically underpinned by minutes, messages and traffic. Published in print and online; essential reading for Merchants, Media and Content Owners – who want seamless micropayment solutions and engagement tools; that can immediately convert sales across the globally expanding range of Media, Affiliate and Advertising networks.
For more information about advertising, contact Jarvis@worldtelemedia.co.uk
In this issue:
- AP: Telemedia’s hidden boom market
- Hot content tickets for 2019 and beyond
- Blockchain VAS projects to change the world
- The customer is always right – Even more so when it’s a digital customer
- Carrier billing comes of age
- M-payments: What, where, when and whom
- RCS: who’s getting the message?
- Affiliate marketing: 4 trends you must follow in 2019
- The Importance of mobile marketing in a digital world
In this issue: Affiliate marketing trends 2018: building on sifting sands, tired of burning away $$ on fraudulent Ad spends, what do MNOs want from DCB providers and more.
In this issue: Carrier billing’s new dawn, hot markets: carrier billing and telemedia goes global, working on the Blockchain gang – how distributed ledgers can simplify telephony and more.