Telemedia Magazine is for any business that wishes to engage and commercialize “connected consumers” using mobile devices to respond or interact with value added services, premium content and applications. We report on how carrier billing and other alternative payment platforms continue to evolve and, in partnership with Service Providers and Aggregators – form part of the “Telemedia” value chain which is typically underpinned by minutes, messages and traffic. Published in print and online; essential reading for Merchants, Media and Content Owners – who want seamless micropayment solutions and engagement tools; that can immediately convert sales across the globally expanding range of Media, Affiliate and Advertising networks.
For more information about advertising, contact Jarvis@worldtelemedia.co.uk
In this issue:
- Is freemium dead – and is micropayment going to take its place?
- Carrier billing drives engagement across VAS in the real world
- Money back guarantee
- Why telcos are well positioned to respond to the challenges of GDPR
- Messaging: the heart of VAS delivery
- Protecting content and VAS from fraud
- Growth and creativity in the messaging sector
- Engagement is the name of the game – and we are the engagement industry
- Loyalty, engagement and reward in the cryptocurrency era
- Managing crypto regulation
- What programmatic models mean for the digital industry
- Alternative ways to drive business with affiliate marketing
- Malware APKs Attack on Mobile Advertising
- Digital marketing trends 2019
- World Telemedia 2018 preview
- Number cruncher
In this issue: Affiliate marketing trends 2018: building on sifting sands, tired of burning away $$ on fraudulent Ad spends, what do MNOs want from DCB providers and more.
In this issue: Carrier billing’s new dawn, hot markets: carrier billing and telemedia goes global, working on the Blockchain gang – how distributed ledgers can simplify telephony and more.
In this issue: WTM17 Marbella. from affiliate marketing tips to GDPR to OTT, strategies for mobile engagement, adding value to DCB and more.
In this issue: Preview of World Telemedia 2017 Marbella, affiliate marketing, GDPR, mobile payments, wallets, PRS, Aime and much more.
In this issue: a consumer care service to handle PRS complaints and refunds to help boost service uptake and how shoppers embrace m-payments.