Telemedia Magazine is for any business that wishes to engage and commercialize “connected consumers” using mobile devices to respond or interact with value added services, premium content and applications. We report on how carrier billing and other alternative payment platforms continue to evolve and, in partnership with Service Providers and Aggregators – form part of the “Telemedia” value chain which is typically underpinned by minutes, messages and traffic. Published in print and online; essential reading for Merchants, Media and Content Owners – who want seamless micropayment solutions and engagement tools; that can immediately convert sales across the globally expanding range of Media, Affiliate and Advertising networks.
For more information about advertising, contact Jarvis@worldtelemedia.co.uk
In this issue:
- World Telemedia Marbella – five key learnings for the industry
- Carrier billing: jam tomorrow?
- Carrier Billing: Opportunity knocks
- The peculiarities of OTT delivery and the perils of taking an Upside Down approach
- RCS: the new face of messaging… …or too little too late?
- From the editor: Industry proves itself vital to VAS, entertainment and commerce at World Telemedia – next stop MWC
- Affiliate marketing: Bridging the gap
- Storytelling: is this content unicorn ready to retire yet?
- Monetising interactivity
- Block clicks and sleep well. Understanding the APK attack world
- Fighting off the IT cyber threat
- ICOs: Life in the new dog yet?
- Faster than lightning
- The Internet of me: reshaping the brand-consumer relationship
In this issue: Affiliate marketing trends 2018: building on sifting sands, tired of burning away $$ on fraudulent Ad spends, what do MNOs want from DCB providers and more.
In this issue: Carrier billing’s new dawn, hot markets: carrier billing and telemedia goes global, working on the Blockchain gang – how distributed ledgers can simplify telephony and more.
In this issue: WTM17 Marbella. from affiliate marketing tips to GDPR to OTT, strategies for mobile engagement, adding value to DCB and more.