Role: Relationship Account Manager
Reporting to: COO
InverOak is a long established telecoms solutions provider. We have developed a niche in the provision of a call management platform for managing remote call handling teams in the UK and abroad. The parent company is Supported Business Limited.
Our core platform handles incoming calls, web chat, SMS and live video chat coupled with a merchant payment capability to process transactions over multiple channels.
We’re located in a smart, contemporary office, in a countryside setting near to Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford.
We currently have a team of 14 office based staff. With the business looking to expand into new verticals we are now looking to grow our team – so it’s a great time to be joining us!
Key aspects of role:
- Assist smooth onboarding of new client accounts
- Day to day responsibility for management and development of new and existing client business
- Primary responsibility for the development and growth of a range of client accounts
- Managing and delivering a strategy and growth in your assigned clients
- Commercial responsibility for revenue and margin growth on accounts you manage, which will be part of your KPIs which you will be measured on
- Liaison with existing clients by ‘phone, email and occasionally face to face
- Using CRM insights to report and prepare service summaries for clients / business you are handling to highlight areas of opportunity
A job description will be discussed in more detail at the interview stage.
Key skills required:
We are looking for someone who has had experience in being exposed to and nurturing assigned B2B clients/accounts and has the skill set to take ownership of and actively grow a customer account. B2C experience in engaging new consumers and actively extending their lifetime value is also desirable. In addition, you should have the following skills:
- Strong customer relationship skills – excellent communicator!
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc., and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong understanding of CRM and its critical role in business development
- Organised and able to prioritise / re-prioritise work
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Comfortable and able to work in the world of Live Advice, Therapy and Well-Being
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills; specifically CRM insights
- Customer data literate and analytical
- Social media savvy
- Able to view situations commercially
- Ability to quickly gain trust and build client relationships via phone and in person
- Flexible, with a ‘hands on’ approach
Training will be provided on all internal systems. All applicants must have their own transport.
- Salary – Competitive base, depending on experience, plus commission. OTE of £32k-£35K could be achieved.
- Company Social events regularly held
- Working in a relaxed ‘dress down’ environment
- Rural location
- Other typical company benefits: pension after probationary period etc.
- Free lunch provided
To apply in the first instance:
Please send your CV to email@example.com and we will respond in 3 working days.
Two references will be required at the Offer stage.