With over 2.7 billion users, YouTube is on the global market’s most popular and sought-after social media list. It focuses on innovating functionality and implementing maximum tools to promote YouTube videos.
YouTube’s stats and trends are estimated to gain even more momentum in the future. Interested parties can easily track its proactive approach to the know-how technologies the team wants to add to the platform’s interface. Let’s look closer at why its audience is estimated to increase by 30% by 2028.
How YouTube Will Modernize Viewer Experience
YouTube doesn’t plan to ruin its core and make its system unrecognizable for lovers of the same old social media. The purpose is to level up video-watching experiences and transform them into more flexible and contemporary journeys for end users. Here are some innovations that will change your perspective of YouTube:
- The “You” tab — this feature will become a more customizable and flexible version of the Library tab.
- Song search is an excellent sample of fit-all-needs functions, letting interested parties seek the track they like here and now.
- Larger preview thumbnails — This will positively impact click-through rates and brand awareness and improve the overall approach to quantifying the target audience’s reaction to the post.
- Voice search — as the name implies, this function will simplify how people seek what content they want to check. On the other hand, this ability to get acquainted with videos and shorts on the platform makes it more inclusive.
Overall, the number of new features and functional bonuses YouTube will introduce to the audience is mind-blowing — over three dozen. To check all you need to know about the new mobility of YouTube, visit its official blog.
Features Content Makers Won’t Refuse from Obtaining
There is always room for further updates and modifications. Here are some functions and trends that can be taken care of in the future modifications of the system:
- Shorts — as the cases of Instagram and TikTok prove, neglecting short-format videos would be a mistake. YouTube can add more editing tools to advance this type of user-engaging content. For viewers, the better the videos, the more enjoyable their stay on the platform.
- Super Chat — the variety and quality of exclusive initiatives from YouTube can become even more enticing. At the moment, it is more about adding emojis and premium-subscriber-only videos. The use of high-end AR and VR technologies can change the current strategy a lot.
- Analytics vs. algorithms — although the way YouTube estimates videos and other kinds of content is constantly modified, such changes are hard to track in the system’s statistics and analytics. It would be better to create more bridges between these sections and provide more tools to fix content marketing strategies for YouTubers.
So far, YouTube has shown several signs of improvement — it offers excellent features for organic and paid promotion of videos, including the benefits of the right SEO strategies. All that is left is monitoring how YouTube reacts and responds to ongoing changes in the market.