As the events of recent years have shown, due to the coronavirus pandemic, online education has become almost the only way to support the educational process in schools and universities, as well as an opportunity for businesses to switch to remote work. By the way, in the United States, the practice of virtual learning has been used before under more familiar circumstances. Many states have long had special “e-learning days” when classes are held online in schools. It must also be remembered that e learning software development company Fireart will be able to complete all interesting projects, turn ideas into reality, and also make web development such that absolutely everyone wants to complete a distance learning course with you. All clients will be 100% satisfied with the result.
E-learning and what it includes
E-learning is one of the educational formats in which knowledge is transferred using the Internet and digital technologies. The types of educational format can be very different: video lessons, audio messages or online tests. A key role in the process of such training is given to all kinds of gadgets – computers, laptops, tablets, phones.
Often e-learning is identified with distance learning. But this is not entirely true. In distance learning, information technology is used at a certain distance, i.e., without personal contact. And electronic acquisition of knowledge can occur both in absentia and in person. But at the same time there is one prerequisite – the use of digital materials.
Examples of elements of face-to-face online learning include:
- testing the knowledge of students, which is carried out on a computer in a classroom or audience in the presence of a teacher or teacher;
- collection of information for the preparation of a presentation or report, which is carried out by students through Internet search engines;
- the study of the theoretical material of a particular course according to the information provided by the teacher or lecturer in the disk file.
The range of electronic educational resources is very wide. It includes:
- electronic textbooks;
- service software tools, both for general purposes and for monitoring and measuring the level of knowledge, skills and abilities of those who are studying;
- electronic simulators;
- information search systems;
- automated, expert and intelligent learning systems.
The fundamental criteria for the effectiveness of e-learning programs are information content, control and support.
Main benefits of e-learning
The answer to why you should use online learning lies in its benefits. These include:
- the possibility of direct communication with the teacher and other students;
- high involvement in the educational process due to different formats for presenting material and forms of control;
- the availability of convenient access – no matter where you are, at home or in the classroom / audience, the main thing is that you have a phone or other gadget with Internet access;
- the opportunity to work out the theoretical knowledge gained in practice, using various simulators, online testing and simulators;
- flexibility, consisting in the ability to take into account your individual characteristics for learning.
Of course, e-learning also has certain disadvantages. For example, it requires the ability to work with a computer and training programs, not always practical skills can be worked out online. But as you can see, the weaknesses are negligible compared to the clear advantages.
Today, e-learning has been adopted both in the educational segment and in business. One of the catalysts for its rapid development was the coronavirus, which launched the active use of innovative technologies in education. Therefore, the development of a digital product in the form of a web portal, web application or other online resource and the launch of the project will allow us to join the ranks of our clients’ competitors. Contact the company: https://fireart.studio/enterprise-web-application-development/, where all technical requirements will be taken into account, a project will be created taking into account the best programs, user interfaces and technologies so that e-learning for all students is high quality and mega effective.